Stoic Wrist Wraps
Like all other equipment, often wrist wraps suffer a similar fate.
Companies make them look nice from the outside, but once put to heavy use… they fall apart.
Maybe they are so flimsy they provide no real support – or the velcro pops off in the middle of a PR set.
Whatever the case, the culprit is almost always cheap and poor quality materials.
The fix is deceivingly simple, but it isn’t as cheap, and it isn’t as easy: don’t go cheap on the materials.
Our straps don’t pop off mid-set, they don’t rip apart, and they offer great support.
We use a proprietary elastic based off of feedback and testing from lifters like you.
They have the perfect amount of stretch for adjustable compression. They come in several lengths all the way up to the maximum legal 1 meter (or 39.3”) length.
Another overlooked but important detail to mention is our thumb loops.
Many companies sew your two wraps the same way, leaving you with two left (or right) wrist wraps.
Presumably to save time in production.
Great news! – If you have two left hands…
For the rest of us, having a dedicated left and right wrap is better. They provide a symmetrical wrap for both hands.
Last but not least: extra stitching and strong velcro so you don’t pop loose on your next PR attempt.
- HIGHEST GRADE, HEAVIEST DUTY – Built to outlast any other wrist wraps on the market. Tested to perform in the most extreme conditions. Our wrist wraps are guaranteed to outperform and out-last even the most expensive wraps on the market.
- TRUE LENGTH (We don’t count the velcro like other brands) – Commonly considered to be the perfect length. Higher levels of adjustability and more support when you need it compared to shorter wraps.
- HEAVY DUTY ELASTIC – Gives unparalleled “casting” level support to immobilize the wrist. Extreme elastic longevity that doesn’t turn overly soft or stretchy. Can also be wrapped lightly to allow freedom of movement in the wrist joint – while still giving support with less restriction of blood flow when compared to more stretchy wraps.
- BEEFY 1/2″ THUMB LOOP & TOP GRADE 2″ VELCRO – Lasts longer, doesn’t fray and snap. Each wrap has a designated Right & Left had for symmetrical wrapping. Our top grade velcro secures strong, and doesn’t pop loose mid set. We double zig-zag stitch our velcro, ensuring it doesn’t tear from the elastic.
Stoic wrist wraps are made to comply with competition specs.
For federations that require equipment approval, we are currently approved in USPA, IPL, AAU, and most USAPL local/state meets (see IPF approval below).
Always check with your specific federation’s rulebook and/or competition director to be sure your equipment will be allowed prior to your competition.
Note: If you compete in the USAPL, many competition directors do not require IPF approval.
Stoic knee sleeves have been worn in several USAPL meets. Ask your meet director before arriving to compete so there are no surprises.
For those who compete in meets requiring IPF approved equipment:
The IPF opens equipment approval Jan 2019. Once availability allows, most of our products (powerlifting items) should be approved for IPF competition.
2018 Update: IPF has received, reviewed, and confirmed our products meet their guidelines to be eligible for IPF approval.
Finalizing and contracts are to be completed by September 30, 2018.
These wrist wraps will fit wrists of all sizes! If you have smaller wrists you may want to order the 18” or 24” long wraps. The 36” long wraps may feel a little too bulky on your wrists, however they will still fit.
Wrapping your wrists is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Secure the elastic thumb loop around your thumb.
2. Wrap around your wrist across the back your hand so that the hook and loop is facing out.
3. Wrap continuously around your wrist being sure to cover from the lower wrist to the upper forearm while pulling taunt – secure with the hook and loop.
An image showing this in more depth can found in the images above. Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out for help.
The Stoic wrist wraps are not helpful to aid your grip. You’ll want to take a look at our lifting straps to aid your grip.
Our wrist wraps will help stabilize your wrists during bench press or squats.
To extend the life of your Stoic wrist wraps hand wash your wraps with warm water and gentle detergent if necessary.
Lay them flat to dry.
Do not bleach or iron them, this will make them unwearable.
Washing them in the washing machine or placing them in the dryer can ruin the elasticity and damage your wrist wraps.
We stand by our products because they are built to last.
All STOIC products go beyond warranty and we offer a 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
If somehow your item breaks or you don’t like it just contact us.