Stoic Wrist Wraps – White
STOIC WRIST WRAPS
Stoic Wraps deliver remarkable training confidence and incredible build quality – purpose built to support you in reaching the next level of performance.
Boasting impressive 18″ to 36″ options to support the most extreme athletes, Stoic Wrist Wraps take you through unforgettable training sessions. Training equipment is no longer only about protection – it becomes the core confidence of your journey.
- Builds Astonishing Training Confidence
- Competition Legal (IPF, USAPL, USPA, etc.)
- 18″, 24″, 36″ Lengths
- Unbreakable Construction
- Most Durable Materials Available
PR RECORD-BREAKING SUPPORT
The perfect blend of support and compression enables full focus on smashing goals and breaking personal records. Support levels including 18, 24, and 36 inches.
LEVEL UP WITH PRECISION DESIGN
Purposely built for enhanced results from ongoing research and development, Stoic wraps combine proprietary elastics, superior thumb loops, designated right and left wraps, and more.
Attack the weights with a clear head and no stress. Stoic wraps are constructed from threads to velcro with the strongest and most durable materials available.
STOIC IS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED
At Stoic, we believe competition is an important driver in personal development. That’s why we are officially partnered with the most reputable federations in the industry. Whether you’re in the gym or breaking world records, Stoic has your back, and you can be confident your Stoic gear is competition compliant and ready to support you in reaching new heights.
BEHIND THE BRAND: STOIC
Stoic /ˈstōik/ a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
At Stoic, we believe training is so much more than lifting weights. We believe progression gives life meaning. Manifesting the Stoic philosophy requires
the mental fortitude to accept and overcome the resistances faced in life – to rise from the ashes without complaint or defeat.
When reaching for a piece of Stoic gear, you can’t help but be reminded of a philosophy spanning over two thousand years in the past that has
supported generations, teaching toughness and mental fortitude through some of the most punishing and uncomfortable times of history.
Stoic products begin their life with rather expensive raw materials. We start with the finest materials, manufacturing methods, and technologies. The extra costliness to us is reflected in our costs to produce the item, or what we call the true cost.
Then, to control our pricing to our end customers, the end price, we keep our profit margins thin, our marketing lean, the middlemen out, and our markup low.
In the end, you enjoy premium products with minimal markups. Because we believe word-of-mouth advertising from our customers is the best kind of advertising, we pass those savings directly back to you.
- Built to outlast other wrist wraps on the market using high-grade nylon materials instead of cotton or other cheap materials
- Tested by elite athletes to perform in the most extreme conditions
- Higher levels of tightness, adjustability, and more support when you need it compared to shorter wraps
- Proprietary heavy duty elastic gives superior levels of support to immobilize the wrist when necessary
- Beefy 1/2″ thick thumb loop lasts longer and doesn’t fray or snap
- Top grade 2″ hook and loop secures strong and doesn’t pop loose mid set
- Double zig-zag stitching on our hook and loop, ensuring it doesn’t tear from the elastic
- Each wrap has a designated Right & Left hand for symmetrical wrapping
Stoic wrist wraps are made to comply with competition specs.
For federations that require equipment approval, we are currently approved in:
Always check with your specific federation’s rulebook and/or competition director to be sure your equipment will be allowed prior to your competition.
Yes, Stoic wrist wraps, knee sleeves, belts, and singlets are IPF approved.
January 1, 2019
These wrist wraps will fit wrists of all sizes! If you have smaller wrists you may want to order the 18” or 24” long wraps. The 36” long wraps may feel a little too bulky on your wrists, however they will still fit.
Wrapping your wrists is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Secure the elastic thumb loop around your thumb.
2. Wrap around your wrist across the back your hand so that the hook and loop is facing out.
3. Wrap continuously around your wrist being sure to cover from the lower wrist to the upper forearm while pulling taunt – secure with the hook and loop.
An image showing this in more depth can found in the images above. Have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
The Stoic wrist wraps are not helpful to aid your grip. You’ll want to take a look at our lifting straps to aid your grip.
Our wrist wraps will help stabilize your wrists during bench press or squats.
To extend the life of your Stoic wrist wraps hand wash your wraps with warm water and gentle detergent if necessary.
Lay them flat to dry.
Do not bleach or iron them, this will make them unwearable.
Washing them in the washing machine or placing them in the dryer can ruin the elasticity and damage your wrist wraps.
We stand by our products because they are built to last.
All STOIC products go beyond warranty and we offer a 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
If somehow your item breaks or you don’t like it just contact us.