Mom needs advice on Knee sleeves.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mel

Mel
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:21 AM

LOL! It's me again. I was researching Power Lifting. Seems there are raw and suited forms. No offense but a lot of these guys are heavy. I suppose what my son does is both body buliding and powerlifting. But he is considering competition after being approached repeatedly. So....I really don't know what I'm doing with Christmas purchases, LOL! I'm going to keep receipts! I want to get him knee sleeves because (as mom) I want his knees protected. I know he's a raw lifter right now but when I'm done maybe not...lol? Any advice on Knee sleeves? I soooo worry about shoulder rotary too!!! UGH, maybe he'll outgrow this phase in life before he gets injured!

http://www.roguefitn...51-knee-support

#2 T_M

T_M
  • Members
  • 144 posts
  • Discipline:Crosstrainer
  • Stats:6'3", 225

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

You can't go wrong with Rehband knee sleeves. The one's you linked are perfectly good.  I would suggest going with a size smaller than you think you need.  I'm 6'3 225 and tried the mediums (in the 7mm model) but switched to the smalls for a little more support.  Your sons knees will be fine powerlifting/bodybuilding as long as he avoids overtraining and maintains proper technique. 

#3 Mel

Mel
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

Thank you for your help, Have a blessed Christmas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright 2015 LIFT, LLC