Photo

gain weight

Best Answer Berbek, 28 December 2016 - 02:19 AM

Thanks a lot my friends for the guidance! Will put all the effort to have better results!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Berbek

Berbek
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:13 AM

Hello dears!
I have started bodybuilding for a year and I still haven’t gain any weight beside i take a lot of diet. I can see some progress with my body but still my weight is very low, please show me a procedure how to build my body, without use of any protein, steroids or human growth hormone, or if I need to use protein then recommend me the best one protein.

Thank in advance!

#2 Brandon

Brandon

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

1. Protein, yes. But you can (and probably should) just get it from food like meats.
2. Eat enough food + try to get at least 1g protein per pound of bw IMO. Weigh yourself daily, if after a week you're not gaining weight, eat more. Repeat.
3. Lift increasingly heavyer weights. Follow a training program. Eat enough to fuel progress.

That's the basics, but you'll get a lot farther by researching around a bit. I'm assuming you'll get a lot of out learning proper technique, exercise selection, etc. Good luck!

#3 alphadale

alphadale
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Discipline:powerlifter
  • Stats:5'7'' 180

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:17 AM

-Need protein, no way around it. Get the cheapest protein, and mix oats in with it, Don't need to even do a lot if you do it several times a day.

- Whole milk, only drink this. I gained about 8lbs when i switched to whole milk and drank a gallon every 2 days.

- Beef is the best but also more expensive than chicken, but tuna and eggs and yogurt is pretty cheap. 

It really comes down to just eating, sometimes you have to eat when you aren't even hungry. It its hard to find meals you can eat all the time. You can make a chili for about 12 bucks and it would give you about 15 servings and 30-45g of protein a serving

#4 Berbek

Berbek
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:19 AM   Best Answer

Thanks a lot my friends for the guidance! Will put all the effort to have better results!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright 2015 LIFT, LLC